Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 24: Something you’ve learned

This may come as a surprise, once again, but I have learned a lot. I mean, I have been alive for 27 years and some odd months. Things just kind of happen, and I experience them. Some things I have learned at school, some at home, some at church, and some at the zoo.

So yes, you could say I have learned something. I may take the chance to explain to you one something I have learned.

I learned how to make a roll-up ice cream cake. Carrie Egli and I took on the adventure of making this beauteous cake for Mark Egli's birthday.

It looks gross bc of powdered sugar...not dried crusties.

We couldn't get all the candles lit at once, either.
I've also learned it's not acceptable to strangle my child. Remember...use Cake Flour, not all purpose flour. Otherwise, you'll look like a complete idiot in front of all your friends. No one will want to talk to you. Children will flee, screaming in horror. God, himself, will be left to deal with your ungodly life choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment