Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 16: Dream house

Let me tell you a bit about my dream house. Ideally, it would be an old ranch-style house that has been modernized to look sleek and sexy. It would also be on a ranch with lots of land space for a horse or two.

What I like best about this picture, above, is the mail box. You'll notice the red flag is up, saying, "Hey, I got some mail here for ya!"

Nothing says, "You've made it big!" quite like a waterfall pool. 'Nough said.

For all the jamborees and sleep over parties, this room has plenty of space to push aside the couches for some air mattress displays. 

This kitchen/dining room area is sweet looking. I'm sure you know I'll be eating off the floor in there. 

What the heck is this? I don't know, but it looks freaking sweet.

The bath tub is also set up in a similar arrangement. Everyone loves a floating tub.

You can always enjoy a look out the window. But hopefully, my house will be located in the country, so I won't be looking into some fool's garage. 

We didn't get a chance to look at the master bedroom, nor the twins' bedroom, but you get the picture. Sexified.

Don't worry. You'd totally be invited to come out to my ranch-style house on a ranch...as long as you can get past the dreaded Jamnoramnakahns!

2 comments: