Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 19: Something you miss

Who knew the first person who isn't family that I'd miss would be Angie? In fact, she was the first person I called. And y'all know, I don't like calling people. We've been friends for so long, it's hard to do life without that sorta folk.

Of course, I miss others like Jim Wood, Hannah Burtness, Gabe and Aubrey, Jonathan Rasch, Tyler Alblinger, Jenna Hoerr, Adam and Alecia, and many more. If I didn't list you, it's cuz I'm trying to blog in a rush because I'm pooping at Lamar and Tanya's new home!


4 comments:

  1. Good thing I made the list, or your standing on the "people who I visit when I go to Peoria to visit all the people who LEFT ME" list would have been shaky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean: I miss you too! This question seems tailor-made for someone who's just moved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard not being around the same ppl I worked with almost every day for years!

    ReplyDelete