Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 13: Goals

I have a few goals I'd like to share with you tonight. There are a couple of categories that said goals shall fall into. Let's take a look. A book look.

Life Goals
  1. I strive to be a man on integrity. I want to keep my word and exhibit honor and respect in my life.
  2. I want to put people first. I never want to put a task or an object before my friends and family.
  3. I want to have a son, named Charles Nelson Morrison, who makes odd noises and twiddles his glasses betwixt his thumb and forefinger. 
  1. I want to follow through on a commitment I have made to myself. You may hear of it in later blogs. At this point, it's a personal goal that is only for personnel. 
  2. I am going to make it to work early every day this week and be entertaining to my guests and coworkers. 
  3. I am going to poop at least once a day. 
Well, it looks like Angie Kauffman won't be getting an award for appearing in my blog the most, but she will be getting a good ol' hand slap we call "high five" when I see her next. That reminds me...

  1. Give Angie a high five.

No comments:

Post a Comment