Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 11: Favorite tv shows

Have you ever sat back and taken it all in? I can only hope you have. I am a lover of comedy. Does it have to be superb comedy? No, sir. It simply has to make me chuckle to myself quietly (CTMQ). You can probably tell this by my favorite movies. If you haven't read that post, you're not a total douche.

Yes, I like TV shows. I will tell you straight up, my favorite shows are Animation Domination on Fox, but out of all of them, only one can walk away from me, carrying a cake!

American Dad pretty much takes the cake. If I didn't care for morals and just let myself go, I'd become Roger the Alien. People would laugh with me for a while, and then, they'd kick me to the curb cuz I'm a total jerk. The surprise company of the rest of the cast just adds to this cup of tea, turning it into a Shamrock Shake!

If American Dad doesn't suit your fancy, you need to find a new tailor. I'll tell you who's fancy it doesn't suit...and that's how Angie made it in four posts in a row. Because she just doesn't get into my fanciful shows of animated debauchery.

Also, I hope you enjoyed the fact that I learned how to make my links open in new windows, so you wouldn't get stabbed in the face every time you have to click on them.

I'd also like to take the time to thank my viewers from all over the places! Take a look at them:
  1. One viewer from Changwon, South Korea! You are truly my favorite. 
  2. Coming in second is my viewer from Bucharest, Romania. To you, I say, "sarut mana!"
  3. Look out for Mazatlan, Mexico! Ellen Benefield is taking over my views!
  4. There are also a number of folks from the good ol' US and A:
    1. Someone from Lenexa, Kansas.
    2. A friend from Watertown, Massachusetts. 
    3. Don't forget about my acquaintances in Brunswick and Akron, Ohio!
    4. Then there are some fools in Cambridge and Circle Pines, Minnesotas!
    5. Watch out for the fastly growing population in New York City and Syracuse, New York.
    6. Indianapolis and Valparaiso, Indiana have a chance.
    7. California represents with views from San Francisco, Chula Vista, Alhambra, and Santa Monica.
    8. Missouri is sweeping the competition thanks to O'Fallon. St Peters and Kansas City are helping.
    9. But as it should be, Champaign, Illinois is destroying the ambivalence. Followed by Chicago, Peoria, Decatur, Sullivan, Charleston, Washington, Rantoul, Mahomet, and Mattoon. 
If you are representing one of these areas, feel free to leave a comment! Especially if you're not Ellen from Mexico or from Champaign, IL.

4 comments:

  1. Ooo! I just found a list of more cities that I did not mention. I was wondering why Paxton, IL was not on there if someone from Paxton has commented on my blog. Fools gold. I'm still trying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss....4 days in a row!!! I AM the Queen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? I'm banned from commenting? Lame.

    ReplyDelete