Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 14: A picture of you last year – how have you changed?

Two weeks into this crazy shenanigans, and I don't know what to make of it. Some people tell me I should not make of it anything...other people tell me not to make out. I don't know where they come up with these statistics, but they know.
This photo was taken by me a year and two days ago. We were Band-Aid! Which is the most hippin-est hoppin-est band ever, doing covers of Miley Cyrus, Hannah Montana, and the Jonas Bros for The Vineyard Church, Urbana's Daddy Daughter Date Night.

I don't think any of the girls could hear me singing the Jonas Bros' songs because they were screaming them louder than the whole band. It was a real special night, I hear.

Soon after, my coworkers and I had a blast of an afternoon...probably going to McDonald's for ice cream.

I've changed. The band broke up, shortly after. I also quit my job, since then. I also don't eat McDonald's ice cream much.

1 comment:

  1. Way to leave us on a depressing note. Like the end of a sad documentary.

    ReplyDelete