Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Google Analytics

One of the main reasons I am probably going to keep up with this 30 Day Challenge is Google Analytics. It lets me know how many fools are checking me out and where they be checking me out from. It even tells me someone from San Fransisco has peeped in on my blog. Good thing I'm wearing pants while I type this.


One day, I hope to have a view from every continent, except Australia...because they are an island of criminals. It's a fact. EVERYONE on there is. There's no doubt about it. Just like how we're all sinners. We're all criminals...in Australia. ;)

You'll also notice that Antarctica is a continent. I hope a research scientist down there, studying obese penguins, visits my blog. When that happens, that is how I'll know I've made it big.

No comments:

Post a Comment