Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 21: Favorite picture of yourself ALL TIME Why?

If you know me, you know I like myself. Sometimes, I'll stare at myself in the mirror for hours on end, just wondering how I look so good. Some people have to buy special makeups or extensive surgeries. I just have a crooked nose and was born beautiful, I hear.

Of course, I can't just show you the ONE picture that is my favorite of all time. I have to have a countdown with those who are runners ups.

We start with the Costumes:
Moses and Rocky 
Superman with his Hero Squad
Pharaoh with a slew
Dwight, leading worship for class
Corky St Clair with a hippie
Tobias Funke in Pirate attire
Michael Jackson with Fred Flintstone
  Then, Non-Costumes:
Alexis and I, singing at Gabe and Aubrey's wedding.
Dancing at Chad and Carolyn's Christmas Party
The Family Shot
Posing with Don Follis
Apologizing for saying her name instead of Aubrey's in the toast.
My Senior photo. I'm 17, not 12.

The Winner:
Zach and I just look like little studs. I'm on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment