Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 22: What’s in your purse?

I know many of you have been waiting patiently for this particular post. What exactly IS in my purse? Well, as Merriam-Webster tells us, a purse is: a sum of money offered as a prize or present; also : the total amount of money offered in prizes for a given event.

That's why my purse is full of goodies. You thought I was gonna talk about my woman-lady bag. You looked like an idiot. I bet you felt stupid. I'm glad I'm not you, in this moment. Other moments, I might like being you. Like if you won the lottery. I'd like that...until all those jerks came out of the woodwork, as they say, and started asking you for money for their bills and poor money management problems.

Well, my purse is this:
A golden toilet!
How do you win this purse? You'll probably never know...Not even Angie has a chance.

2 comments:

  1. so, you have a man in your purse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you not read, Hannah? You have sullied this post with nonsense. I can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete