Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 25: Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs

Wizard People, Dear Reader,

I tell you the truth. I do not have an iPod. I do not have a computer. I do have a cell phone. This cell phone has no music. When I had an iPod, I barely used it. Why? Magical darkness is a must.

As I sit on my friend's computer, I think about how much fun it is to have Pandora Radio. Then it hits me. Nay, then he hits me. Mark slapped me for no reason. Why? I just told you. No reason.


  1. Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again - Cast of Phantom of the Opera
  2. Somebody to Love - Cast of Glee
  3. L-O-V-E - Nat King Cole
  4. Seasons of Love - Cast of Rent
  5. Another Day - Cast of Rent
  6. One Song Glory - Cast of Rent
  7. What's This? - Fall Out Boy
  8. Don't Stand So Close to Me/Young Girl - Cast of Glee
  9. Belle - Beauty and the Beast
  10. The Mob Song - Beauty and the Beast
I hope you see how great I am from my music. While it is not the same as a random sampling of iPod-mania...speaking of mania...this Sunday is Wrestlemania! I wish I wasn't working. I also wish then that my coworker Robbie had invited me over to watch it with her and her 20 friends/family! Alas, I am working. God is good.

2 comments: