Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 32: If it was possible for you to switch from human to animal form at will, which animal would you choose?

You've often known my desire to morph into an animal at will. Some people wish they could morph into a crab, so they can pinch their enemies to death. Some people wish to be able to morph into a llama, so they can eat the ham. I, on the other hand, have higher thoughts.

I quickly thought about how much I'd love to be a monkey and eat bananas as long as I still wasn't allergic to them. Then, I could do things like climb trees and throw poop at people who walk by. But then, I thought, "Man, oh man! I'd love to be a tiger. Raw power. Stripes! Who knew!?" I could hunt like a wild man.

However, after all that thinking, I ate some burnt Fruity Dyno-Bites and wanted to throw up. Then, I realized, "If I was any of those two creatures, I'd be hunted down, trapped, or put in a zoo." And that's why I did not choose them.

I love having dreams about flying, and I thought, "I should be an animal that flies!" There are a few mammals that try to fly, but I had to end up deciding on a bird. Now, you might think, "I bet he'll choose the Bald Eagle cuz he's the American, bird...or maybe a hawk, since he is Adam the Hawk." If you think that, you're wrong. I chose:

Philippine Eagle
The Philippine Eagle is one of the most rare raptors in creation. It's also large and in charge and has a wicked awesome hair cut when it's all up in your business. And might I add, check out this wingspan:


It's from a far away place, so it doesn't look that big. I'll try it again.


No you know.

When someone would try to come up and catch me or put me in a trap or even throw me in the zoo, I'd fly away. I'd also sit on top of trees and look down at people like they don't even know.

I also had a dream that I got the job at Par-A-Dice, so let's keep praying my interview at 5pm goes spectacular. I've had a lot of dreams about upcoming events...It's freaking people out. Some people die a little.

What should I blog tomorrow?

2 comments:

  1. How about all the different places you have lived and people you have lived with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice. Also, you can still "throw" poop at people...using your cloaca. :)

    ReplyDelete