Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 29: 3 wishes

What does "3" wish? I wish 3 would hurry up and wish, already. Yes, I did think that was funny. I laughed for a bit. Not too much, though. It's simply that this day doesn't really say anything such as, "If you could have three wishes, what would they be?" No, just 3 WISHES!!!

If I could have three wishes from a genie in a bottle, I'd probably be called a witch and be burned at the stake. What really happened in life was: I loved Genie in a Bottle, and I was called a queen. Not quite the same thing.

3 Wishes:
  1. I wish I could fly (without help from a machine or another other substance). I love having dreams where I am flying around town or the supermarket. My short friends could turn to me for help when they need something off the top shelf at IKEA. I would need to invest in googles and helmets and such, so I don't get bug-ridden from travel. 
  2. I wish I could go back and live life over with the knowledge and wisdom I now have. Wouldn't that be great? I'd probably still make stupid mistakes, but I'd be a whole lot better at understanding people around me. True, I am who I am today because of the choices I made, but this is my blog and my wish. I can wish what I want, jerk.
  3. I wish I could communicate with God just like how I communicate with people on this earth. It would be great to be able to see God's facial expressions, hear his intonation, and clearly hear what he is saying to me. Would that falter my faith? I don't think so, but who am I to judge?
If I could ask for more wishes, I'd probably also wish that my bowels would not be so irritable and uncontrollable. I'd wish that I was able to flee from temptation without pause. I'd wish that I could sing like a male version of Christina Aguilera. 

If you ever come across a genie who has been stuck in a bottle for centuries, I think he might slap you first. Then he'd probably realize what he had done and ask for forgiveness. He, or SHE...oooo...think about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment