Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 30: A picture of yourself this day and 5 good things that happened since you started the challenge

Well, I did it. 30 days later, I still look so good.


A lot has happened. I don't remember much of it, but I will try to get five things out for you.
  1. I was given two hours of over-time at work last week.
  2. I got to hang out with Angie and Jenna in Peoria!
  3. I made/ate ice cream cake for Mark's birthday party!
  4. I made a song about Charlie Sheen that got 203 views. 
  5. Jim Wood and I had a fake fight on Facebook.
Thanks for keeping up with me!

3 comments:

  1. I may just come up with the next 30 days...or people should suggest things in the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day 1: 15 boring facts about yourself
    Day 2: What they called you in junior high
    Day 3: Your first enemy
    Day 4: Your parents' dogs
    Day 5: A song about Charlie Sheen
    Day 6: A picture that makes you sad
    Day 7: Least favorite movies
    Day 8: A place you haven't traveled to
    Day 9: Unflattering pictures of your friends
    Day 10: Some way in which you're intimidating
    Day 11: The scum that's on television
    Day 12: Something you're embarrassed to own
    Day 13: Gaols
    Day 14: A picture of you next year – what will you look like?!
    Day 15: Qur'an verse
    Day 16: Dream job
    Day 17: Something you're dreading
    Day 18: Least favorite meal
    Day 19: Something you're glad to have left behind
    Day 20: Insulting things people have called you
    Day 21: Worst picture of yourself ALL TIME Why?
    Day 22: What's in your purse?
    Day 23: Inflammatory books
    Day 24: A lesson you still haven't learned
    Day 25: Last 10 DVDs from Netflix
    Day 26: Your dream funeral
    Day 27: Unoriginal photo of the city you live in
    Day 28: Something that soothes you
    Day 29: 3 vindictive wishes that would harm others
    Day 30: A picture of yourself this day and 5 bad things that happened since you started the challenge

    ReplyDelete